OFFSHORE COMPANY REGISTRATION
OFFSHORE COMPANY REGISTRATION IN UAE
Offshore Company Setup in UAE is a prospective investment for a lot of international investors mainly due to the tax-free nature and the robust Offshore Jurisdiction policies of the UAE.
UAE Offshore company gets a Certificate of Incorporation upon company registration and is a perfect option to facilitate international trade.
However, UAE Offshore Companies are not eligible to trade in the local UAE market.
Also, along with the Incorporation Certificate, Offshore Companies need to obtain a Memorandum and Articles of Association from the governing bodies as its legal & governing document to conduct international trade and operate a business in the UAE.
WHY SET UP AN OFFSHORE COMPANY IN THE UAE ?
An Offshore Company helps the investors to execute the below business activities in a more effective and secure way.
International Trading:- Easily facilitate international trade and carry out global transactions without any hassle through an offshore company.
Professional Services:- Conduct global consulting and management services through an offshore company. Gain tax benefits and work remotely from anywhere in the world.
Own properties in the UAE:- An Offshore Company can be used to purchase property in certain areas in the UAE as specified by the Offshore Jurisdiction.
Investment Companies:- Individual stakeholders can invest in multiple projects using the Offshore Company name as a corporate Investor without disclosing the shareholder details.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents:- All sorts of copyrights, trademarks and patents can be registered in the name of the Offshore Company.
Holding Companies:- An Offshore Company can act as a holding company where shareholders can aggregate all their business establishments under one holding company.
BENEFITS - OFFSHORE COMPANY IN UAE
Confidentiality and Privacy
100% Asset Protection and Security
No Audit Report required during Renewal
Invoice International Clients
Open International Corporate Bank Account
100% Foreign Ownership and Repatriation of Profits
No Public Register of Shareholders and Directors
Easy Company Incorporation - 4 Working Days
Tax-free Company Set up with no Capital requirements
STEPS INVOLVED IN OFFSHORE COMPANY REGISTRATION
Identify & Assign a Registered Agent - Identifying the right Registered Agent for a particular Offshore jurisdiction is the most important step. The long-standing tenure, knowledge & expertise of the agent in the market can be the factors that determine the selection of agent.
1. Fix a Company Name - Choose a trading name for your offshore company. Three names must be chosen for the company out of which one will be finalized by the offshore authorities.
2. Choose the right Business Activity - The right business activity for the business must be selected. It is a vital step for the continued business operations in the future.
3. Shareholders, Director and Secretary - A minimum of one shareholder and one secretary is required. It can be an individual or a corporate entity.
4. Choose the Capital Investment - There is no minimum limit for capital investment in the offshore business. Among the shareholders, the capital can be divided into any denomination.
5. Documentation and Legal Attestation - The requirement documents have to be attested by the UAE embassy in the home country and also from the UAE.
6. Application Form Submission - Submit the required documents along with the application form to the offshore authority, pay the required fees, obtain the incorporation certificate.
7. Bank Account Opening - Once the company documents are received, proceed for the bank account opening.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OFFSHORE COMPANY FORMATION IN UAE
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED – FOR AN INDIVIDUAL SHAREHOLDER
Passport copy of all the Shareholders
Proof of Residence - Utility Bill
Bank Reference Letter
Business Profile of the Shareholders
Suggested Name of the Offshore Company
Suggested Activities of the Offshore Company
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED – FOR CORPORATE APPLICANT
Certificate of registration of the company attested by UAE Embassy/Consulate in the home country
Certificate of Good Standing of the Company attested
Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company
Bank Reference Letter
Board resolution stating the establishment of an Offshore Company, the appointment of Directors and appointment of the Registered Agent as the company’s Legal Representative.